Monkeying around

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Nothing good ever comes from a blind date....

A fellow employee at the Brownwood hospital asked me if I would be interested in going on a blind date with her brother.  I agreed to give it a try, but did not hear from this brother for several months.  Then in April of 2001, a phone call was received, and a blind date was set up.  And I'm sure by now you have figured out that the hospital employee is now my sister-in-law, Michelle, and her brother is now my husband, Larry.  We got married on August 10, 2002, and I suddenly went from 33 years of being single, to having a husband, a 13 year old daughter, and a 6 year old son!  Quite a culture shock if you ask me!  We did the best we could with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom until we could expand our house to better suit our needs.  And we survived.  I'd say something really good came out of that blind date.....

No comments:

Post a Comment